Nov 22, 2014

Katy Perry Slams Paparazzi For Stalking Her & Acting “Perverted” And “Disgusting”

Katy Perry slammed the Australian paparazzi on Friday for their “perverted and disgusting” behavior during her walk on the beach. According to the singer, she was relentlessly “stalked” by the paps, who refused to leave her alone until she posed in her bathing suit.
Perry, who is currently in Australia for her Prismatic World Tour, took to Twitter to share her frustrations, writing, “Australian PRESS: you should be ashamed of your paparazzi & tabloid culture. Your paparazzi have no respect, no integrity, no character. NO HUMANITY.” She continued, “I was stalked by many grown men today as I tried to take a quiet walk to the beach. These men would not stop as I pleaded over & over to let me have my space.”
Perry went on to say, “Many other people stopped to try to help out but the paps continued to laugh at me & hold their barrels up & shoot. They told me to make a ‘deal’ with them. Give them a bathing suit shot and they would leave me be.” She noted, “This is PERVERTED & disgusting behavior that should NEVER be tolerated, especially by people who do NOT want this. I will NEVER make a deal with paparazzi and I will not befriend anyone who perpetuates this kind of behavior.”
In a following tweet, Perry posted photos that she took of the men who were following her, writing, “THESE ARE A FEW OF THE STALKERS: ” Check out the photo below, and tell us what you think of Perry’s story!
Katy Perry Paparazzi Stalkers

0 comments: