Feb 24, 2015

Khloe Kardashian Copies Kim’s Waist Shaper

From sister to sister, Khloe Kardashian is coping yet another one of sister Kim’s trends – waist shaping.
The painful looking device looks like a corset but worn over time promises a tinier waist.

“I am obsessed with my new waist shaper from @premadonna87!!! I mean how cute is this shaper?!?!”
“Snatching my waist and looking cute all at the same time!!! I definitely feel like a superhero in this waist shaper!”

Big sister Kim has been known to show off her waist shapers in the past.

The corset style wist device – worn for hundreds of years by courtesans and royalty alike – promises a tiny waist.

But unlike other all-over shaping devices like Spanxx, this one focuses solely on the waist.

While it looks painful, the trend has certainly caught on amongst celebs.

But hey, no pain no gain when it comes to Hollywood beauty!

0 comments: