Feb 24, 2015

Kylie Jenner Reportedly Buys $2.7 Million House

Kylie Jenner is reportedly buying a $2.7 million house in The Oaks, a gated community in Calabasas that also serves as home base for Kourtney and Khloe Kardashian. According to TMZ, the 4,900 square foot residence has five bedrooms, a pool and a home theater. It’s said to be a block away from Jenner’s older siblings.
The reality TV star is 17 years old, turning 18 in August. She’s made millions of dollars through “Keeping Up with the Kardashians,” endorsements and other business ventures. The real estate purchase was reportedly made with her own money and mom Kris Jenner’s guidance.
Kylie Jenner has found herself making headlines in recent weeks thanks to her much-discussed friendship (and possible romantic relationship) with 25-year-old rapper Tyga, whose public statements about Jenner have led many to believe they’re dating.
In an interview on Monday, Tyga said, “Whether if I tell the world that I love her or I don’t, it’s gonna be me to dictate that, and how I want to keep my friendship and relationship with her… If you’re around somebody, and you love being around that person, that’s all that matters. I don’t feel like what anybody could say would change that… how I feel for her as a person… She’s just a good person, she’s got great energy.” And she’s now got a great house.

0 comments: