Jun 27, 2016

Eva Green On Constant Movie Nudity: “I Need Therapy” (PHOTOS)

Despite being self-described as “so shy,” Eva Green has never shied away from on-screen nudity. In a new interview for the August 2016 cover of W, the actress opens up about her penchant for stripping down in films.
Green made her acting debut in 2003’s NC-17-rated drama, The Dreamers, which features frequent explicit sex scenes with more than one partner. “It is very paradoxical,” the actress says. “I am so shy, and, at the same time, I kind of expose myself literally to thousands of people. I don’t really understand why I do that. I need to go through therapy!”
Green also has the rare distinction of having been naked in most of the projects on her resume. Two notable movies with her character in the buff include 300: Rise of an Empire, which features her engaging in a simultaneous sex and fight scene, and Sin City: A Dame to Kill For, in which she plays the titular “Dame,” who’s topless for the majority of the film’s runtime. Green was also often nude in her Showtime series “Penny Dreadful,” in which she played a psychic medium, though that show just ended its run with her character getting killed.
And in addition to sex, Green’s career has also consisted of a lot of death. “I die in a lot of movies,” the star notes. “I don’t know why. It’s one of the unusual things about my career. I guess it’s a big rehearsal for the inevitable.” Green can next be seen starring this fall in Tim Burton’s Miss Peregrine’s Home for Peculiar Children, a PG-rated family film in which she shockingly keeps on her clothes. See a gallery below from Green’s W magazine photo shoot.

0 comments: