Jun 5, 2016

Why Did Rob Kardashian Cheat On Adrienne Bailon?

Although he’s moved on with Blac Chyna, many fans and followers still wonder why did Rob Kardashian cheat on his former flame Adrienne Bailon?

The talk show host opened up during The Real last week, saying, “I think I got cheated on because I was dating someone four years younger as well. And, I think he never had like a serious girlfriend before and I think I was a lot more mature and I think, um, he was curious.”

“I think he was kind of just feeling himself and I was on the road a lot and I was hardly ever home and I think, you know … hello it happens,” she continues. “So, again I don’t hold that against him.”

“We were both really young and he was younger than me and wanted some experience,” she says. “I got it. He was just not for me. Him cheating on me allowed [me] in a way to recognize that we weren’t for each other.”

0 comments: