May 2, 2012

When Is Kristen Stewart Happiest?


‘Twilight’ star Kristen Stewart shares when she’s at her happiest. And it’s not on a movie set or standing before the camera (but I think we knew that last one already ;) ).
“When am I happiest? In my car with the right friend – I like to drive and I love being in Los Angeles, it always feels like, ‘Ahhh.’ So I would say if the right song came on, windowsdown, that’s a great feeling. To just be exciting to be moving, to be like, ‘Here we are.’”
But don’t think Kristen’s going to quit her day job. As a matter of fact, she wants to expand her repertoire.
“I want to direct movies. Sometimes I think, ‘God, I want to do that, I want to do that next,’ but then I work with someone who’s great at what they do and I think, ‘I’m not there yet.’”
It’s great to have professional goals! I’m excited to see Kristen in the upcoming ‘Snow White and the Huntsman.’ Are you?

0 comments: