May 20, 2013

Justin Bieber Booed During Billboard Awards Acceptance Speech (VIDEO)


Justin Bieber was seemingly booed as he asked to be “taken seriously” while accepting the Milestone Award at the Billboard Music Awards on Sunday.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
“I’m 19 years old. I think I’m doing a pretty good job,” began The Biebs, before taking his critics to task for dwelling on other aspects of his life.
He said, “From my heart, I really just want to say, it should really be about the music, it should be about the craft that I’m making.”
Bieber continued, “This is not a gimmick. I’m an artist, and I should be taken seriously, and all this other bull should not be spoken of.”
During those remarks, it sounded as though some in the crowd were booing the performer, although it’s difficult to tell from the video exactly what was happening in the room.
Earlier in the show, Bieber performed “Take You” on his own and “#ThatPower” with Will.i.am.
Check out the videos below, and tell us what you think!

WATCH:

0 comments: