Sep 17, 2013

Brad Pitt Crashes Wedding (PHOTO)

Brad Pitt made one couple’s recent wedding even more memorable.
Abi and Daniel Lingwood were celebrating their nuptials with a reception at the luxury Stoke Park hotel in England when they ran into the Hollywood star, who’s filming the movie Fury nearby.

“My husband said to me Brad Pitt was at the bar and you have got to come with me so he dragged me across the hotel,” the bride tells the Maidenhead Advertiser.
She adds, “I thought he was joking.”
The newlywed Lingwoods asked Pitt to pose for a picture.
“He said sure, no problem and said congratulations and I hope you have had a great day,” she tells the outlet, adding, “And he said I looked nice. He was really nice.”
Pitt’s appearance caused a major stir among the couple’s friends.
“The girls were going wild and mental,” says Lingwood, “so Brad Pitt and the people he was with went upstairs to a room for their meeting.”
Check out a larger version of the Pitt pic below!


0 comments: