EXTREME ENTERTAINMENT
Sep 11, 2013
Emily Blunt and John Krasinski Expecting Baby!
By
Extreme Explosure
at 9:37 AM
No comments
Emily Blunt
is pregnant!
She and husband
John Krasinski
are going to be first-time parents, a rep confirms.
Us Weekly
was first to report the news.
Blunt and Krasinski wed in 2010.
Congrats to the couple!
Email This
BlogThis!
Share to X
Share to Facebook
← Newer Post
Older Post →
Home
0 comments:
Post a Comment
Just Jared
Loading...
Just Jared Jr.
Loading...
TMZ.com
Loading...
ET - Latest Stories
Loading...
People.com Latest News
Loading...
Us Weekly Latest Celebrity News
Loading...
PerezHilton
Loading...
Hollywood Life
Loading...
Bossip
Loading...
Sweepstakes
Loading...
Popular Posts
Dylan O'Brien: 'Teen Wolf' Comic Con Panel
Dylan O’Brien is deep in thought while answering questions during the Teen Wolf panel at 2013 New York Comic Con on Saturday (Octobe...
Lady Gaga NOT Going Broke, Despite Report
Lady Gaga is NOT “going broke,” despite a new OK! report. The tabloid declares, “Oh, how the mighty fall! Just a few short years ago, L...
Selena Gomez: “I Just Don’t Have a Big Enough Butt For Drake” – LISTEN HERE!
Selena Gomez has a bit of a crush on Drake — but she doesn’t think he’d go for her. “I mean this in the nicest way, I just don’t hav...
Lea Michele Announces Single 'Cannonball,' Debuts Cover Art!
Lea Michele is smoldering sexy in the newly released cover art for her song “Cannonball” off of her debut album Louder ! “I’VE GOT...
Tearful Jake Pavelka: I Never Fell Out Of Love With Gia Allemand
Former Bachelor Jake Pavelka appeared on Tuesday’s season premiere of Dr. Phil alongside the late Gia Allemand’s mother to discuss th...
Twitter
Tweets by @ExtremeEntert
0 comments:
Post a Comment