Sep 27, 2013

Fabolous Engaged? Emily B Sports Diamond On Wedding Ring Finger

Did Fabolous pop the question to girlfriend Emily B? That’s what Extreme Entertainment is wondering after the rapper’s baby mama posted a series of photos wearing a diamond ring on her wedding ring finger.
Emily took to her Instagram account to post flicks of herself at events just this week–and sure enough, our eyes went straight to the sparkler she’s sporting.
And what’s more — Fabulous once believed that marriage wasn’t for him, but now it appears the rapper has changed his mind.

During a recent interview with Vlad TV, Fab revealed, “I didn’t say I won’t ever get married. If it presents itself and I’m ready to do that, I would. I think marriage is a great thing and I think a lot of people don’t respect it the same way that I respect it.”
He added, “Some people just want to get married because it’s a nice thing to do. It’s a way to show that you love somebody, but they don’t see all of the things that come with marriage and the mind state it takes to be in a marriage. People will get married and get divorced three months later. I wouldn’t want to move forward with something that I was unsure about on that high of a level.”
Extreme Entertainment reached out to reps for both Fab and Em, and have yet to hear back.
What do y’all think?


0 comments: