Sep 18, 2013

Paula Patton Twerks on Al Roker, Calls Robin Thicke & Miley Cyrus Dance “Great”

Paula Patton appeared on Wednesday’s “Today Show,” and conversation naturally turned to her husband Robin Thicke’s racy VMAs performance with Miley Cyrus.
WATCH VIDEO BELOW
The actress says she was shocked by the massive worldwide reaction to a routine that had been rehearsed for days and didn’t seem like a big deal to her.

“I gotta be honest with you… I don’t know what people thought Miley was going to do, I mean, sit down and play piano like Alicia Keys?” Patton told the “Today” co-hosts. “The song is about taking Molly!”
She says, “I just kind of expected it to be wild, and I thought it was great.”
At the end of the segment, Patton even briefly grinded on Al Roker.
A good time was had by all.
Check out the video below!

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

0 comments: