Nov 1, 2013

Adam Lambert Hosts Halloween Party, Dresses as Ghoulish Devil!

Adam Lambert is a ghoulish devil at his Halloween party at Bootsy Bellows on Thursday evening (October 31) in West Hollywood, Calif.

That same day, the 31-year-old entertainer went on a Twitter rant about his character Starchild from Glee.


“Many of u are wondering about Starchild’s look. Think in some ways it’s kind of a parody of some of my past fashion (steps and MISsteps) lol” Adam wrote. “He’s trying way too hard w his lewk. Its tacky and doesn’t fit well. I think that’s part of his charm- he is SO committed, w so much drive. I def see myself in this character. In critics eyes I’ve oft missed the mark, but in my own world, I’ve had a great time playing dress up.”

Adam later added, “I love u all for staying on this journey with me and embracing my evolution. Let’s buckle up for some intense forward motion in 2014 y’all!”

0 comments: