Sep 8, 2014

Courtney Stodden Clears Up Plastic Surgery Rumors

One look at Courtney Stodden’s face and it’s hard to believe she hasn’t had plastic surgery.
But the star is insisting that she really hasn’t…at least not on her face. In a new blog post, the “Teen Bride” reveals, “I’ve been under the knife once in my life,” the 20-year-old says, “In May 2013, I had my breasts enlarged three cup sizes.”
For the record, I’ve never been under the knife for procedures on my face or any other part of my body whatsoever. Yet if I had, I certainly would not be afraid to admit it because I believe a person’s body is theirs and they can alter whatever they choose to alter,” Stodden continues.
However, Court does confess, “I hold my hands up, I’ve had temporary filler injected into my lips about a year ago that lasted approximately six months.”
“One thing is for sure, I have never felt pressure by anyone,” she says. “It was by choice, my choice, and my choice only, to get a breast augmentation. I wasn’t depressed with a smaller chest, it’s just that I didn’t feel my most confident self. And confidence is so important in all aspects of life, it’s what takes you far.”
But getting her new boobs wasn’t easy. “There were a few hurdles. It wasn’t exactly accepted by everyone in my family when I first started discussing it with them, especially my husband Doug. He wasn’t happy. He saw me as perfect the way I was and couldn’t understand why I’d want to change. I knew what was right for me though and what I desired.”

0 comments: