Feb 14, 2015

Justin Bieber Pays $200 For Cops’ Dinner In New York

Justin Bieber paid for dinner for a group of police officers in New York on Friday. The Biebs’ generous gesture happened at the Comfort Diner in midtown Manhattan after he noticed cops dining next to him. Bieber picked up their $200 tab, reports TMZ. Bieber also posed with the NYPD officers and posted the pic on Shots.
After a long period of dubious public behavior and occasional run-ins with the law (for less pleasant reasons), Bieber recently seems committed to reviving the positive public image that helped him rise to fame in the first place. In a recent “Ellen DeGeneres Show” appearance, Bieber admitted to being “worried what people were thinking of me” during a previous, awkward visit. He said, “I did a lot of things over the last few years that I’m not proud of.”
He added, “I am a human. People often forget that. With their comments and stuff, people think that it doesn’t get to me. But it gets to me, the things that people say bothers me, and I gotta be strong enough to keep pushing… I’m passionate about being better and growing, so I think that this is going to be an awesome chapter in my life.” As Bieber’s manager Scooter Braun said in his own recent interview, the singer “will be defined by how he rises” after some “frustrating” mistakes in the past.
If nothing else, posing for a happy picture with police after buying them dinner sure beats posing for a mug shot. Check out a larger version of the new photo below, and tell us what you think.
Justin Bieber Cops Dinner

0 comments: