Feb 17, 2015

Kristen Bell Admits She Loved The Drugs During C Section!

Kristen Bell underwent a C-Section while giving birth to her baby daughter Delta back in December.
And while most women hate the experience, the actress reveals to Ellen on The Ellen Degeneres Show that she really enjoyed it due to the drugs the hospital gave her to endure the pain.

“To be honest my perspective was, as someone who has never experimented with drugs, I really enjoyed it,” the House of Lies star dishes. “It was kind of a wonderful experience for me. While they were doing it I actually thought what else could we get done down their while? Maybe lengthen the shins? I’ve always wanted to be like 5’7. Just anything to keep the epidural flowing. These modern hospitals man.. they treat you right.”

On the other hand, however, hubby Dax Shepard didn’t enjoy the birth as much as Bell. “You might not want to watch the baby come out,” Dax told Ellen in January. “Maybe not the greatest idea. But what they didn’t warn me about was the C-section, which was way worse. After seeing this autopsy, I would rather see a school bus drive out of her vagina.”

0 comments: