Mar 16, 2015

Ansel Elgort on Shailene Woodley: “I’ve Never Once Wanted Her Sexually” (PICS)

Ansel Elgort covers the April issue of Seventeen, in which he opens up about girls, girls, and girls. The up-and-coming leading man dishes on everything from his ideal date to how he likes to spoil women. He also discusses what he thinks sexually of Shailene Woodley.
Seveteen asks Elgort the age-old question: Can men and women truly just be friends? Elgort has an interestingly reply, first saying platonic friendships are out of the question, before reconsidering, thanks to the most famous woman in his own life. “If a woman is really pretty, it’s kind of hard. I’m not going to lie,” says the actor, before correcting himself. “Actually, that’s not true. Me and Shailene have a really platonic relationship. I’ve never once wanted her sexually, which is nice.”
We’ll assume Woodley is not offended by that, and that the feeling is mutual. After all, they’ve played both lovers AND siblings on the big screen, with their Divergent sequel Insurgent hitting theaters this week. But Woodley aside, Elgort acknowledges, “For me, if a person is someone I’m attracted to, and she’s my best friend, hopefully we’re dating.”
And what kind of date might he plan for said girl? “I like romantic dates – going on a long walk in Central Park and then taking the subway downtown and going out to eat and ordering oysters,” Elgort tells the magazine. “After that, you walk around again and talk. Morning dates are nice, too. I love doing romantic sh*t. It’s fun. It’s like you’re living in a movie.”
Elgort also likes to shower the women in his life with gifts, revealing, “I like to buy girls shoes and jewelry.” The actor recalls, “I buy stupidly expensive shoes. I got Louboutins for my mom and my girlfriend before. My mom was like, ‘I can’t wear these; they’re too high.’ I was like, ‘Mom, you have to try them – they’re so cool. They’re red snakeskin!’ She still wears them every so often but she can’t walk in them.”
Um, we’ll take the shoes if she doesn’t want them! Elgort’s full Seventeen interview hits newsstands March 24. See pictures from the photo shoot below! What do you think of his comments?

0 comments: