Mar 5, 2015

Chris Brown Baby Named Royalty

Chris Brown’s baby is named Royalty. As Extreme Entertainment reported, Brown is dad to a nine-month-old baby girl he fathered with model Nia Gonzalez. Brown only found out about his paternity recently, but reportedly is stepping up to play an active role in the child’s life.
According to TMZ, Brown plans to support Royalty financially. And while Gonzalez and the baby are based in Texas, the singer will reportedly fly to see them regularly so they can co-parent. Brown is said to be in regular touch with Gonzalez since the bombshell news broke earlier this week.
The baby’s name seems to give credence to a man’s claim that he was duped into believing he was the child’s real father. As Extreme Entertainment an wrote. He went on, “This lil girl meant the world To Me. I been There Through Everything I was told This Was My child How Can This Be happening A Man Just Steps in and Take Over What I Built What I lived for I Dedicated My Whole Life To This Family Now Everything Is Gone..@tmz_tv @balleralert Y Did this happen To me Now I lost My Lil Girl For Good.”
The Instagram, which featured photos of the man with a baby speculated to be Royalty, has since been deleted. Brown has yet to publicly address the shocking developments, though Karrueche Tran tweeted Wednesday that she was dumping him, as she wanted no part in “baby drama.” 

0 comments: