Mar 24, 2015

Iggy Azalea: “I Got Bigger Boobs!”

Iggy Azalea had a boob job. The rapper casually made the revelation to Vogue, while discussing her body and shopping in a new interview.
The magazine points out that Azalea is famous for her posterior, which the star downplays. She explains, “It’s about proportion. I have to have everything tailored because I have such a small waist. I’m a 2 or a 0 on the top, and a 6 on the bottom.”
Azalea admits that her confidence was a little shaken when she arrived in America and tried living up to certain standards of beauty. “When I first got to the States, people told me I should think about modeling,” she tells Vogue. “So I went to a few agencies, but once they measured my body, they didn’t like me anymore.” The performer was advised to lose weight and get a nose job. “I was looking in the mirror a little differently,” she says.
When the outlet asks what she would change about her body, Azalea responds immediately, “I did change something: Four months ago, I got bigger boobs! I’d thought about it my entire life.” She explains that she’d grown tired of needing to put padding into her costumes and having to wear lingerie with wiring.
After initially deciding not to address her breast enlargement publicly, so as not to send her young fans the wrong message about their own bodies, Azalea “decided I wasn’t into secret-keeping.” So now we know. She had a boob job.

0 comments: