Mar 9, 2015

Nicki Minaj Slams Necole Bitchie Over Safaree Samuels “Love” Tweet Rumor

Nicki Minaj is slamming a rumor claiming she and ex-boyfriend Safaree Samuels declared their “love” for each other on what would have been their 11th anniversary. The story was spread by the site Necole Bitchie, which pointed out that Minaj tweeted, and then deleted, the message “I’ll always love you” on Saturday, which would have been the former couple’s anniversary.
Samuels, meanwhile, had tweeted, “I’m not gonna front like i dnt kno wat today woulda been I hope ur happy and wish u nothing but the best.. luv u 4ever. no love lost.” He also deleted his message. Bitchie posted screenshots of both exes’ tweets and ran the headline, “Nicki Minaj and Safaree Profess Their Everlasting Love For One Another on 11th Anniversary.” A number of other outlets posted similar stories. On Monday, Minaj had had enough, and took to Twitter to shoot down the webloid’s interpretation:
@necolebitchie that’s a fraudulent story. I expect more from u at this point in your career. If I wanted to start confessing my love to an Ex, I’d call or text. Social media isn’t the place ❤️ Hate addressing this stuff. Please stop.
I know you mean well, thank you for the well wishes but creating fictional stories out of a couple tweets for a juicy story isn’t journalism. Facts only. Or ima b waitin 4 u at da dough…
@necolebitchie wtf u talkn bout screen shots? I never said I didn’t tweet. I said ppl took a tweet and created their own meaning. are u a psychic? #psychic the new sh*t. The next level in journalism. Damn. Just admit u don’t know who or what my tweet was about n move on. It’s ok.
Minaj then retweeted a number of fans who were already making “Are you a psychic?” a meme/trending topic. (The Internet moves very quickly.) What do you think about Minaj’s response to the latest Samuels-related story?

0 comments: