Mar 24, 2015

WATCH: Scott Disick Tells Kourtney Kardashian: I Don’t Want To “Look At Your Face” (VIDEO)

Scott Disick says he’s tired of looking at Kourtney Kardashian‘s face. In a deleted scene from the last week’s episode of “Keeping Up With the Kardashians,” a somewhat annoyed Disick tells his longtime love he doesn’t want to “have to look at [her] face” when they’re talking (video below).
Clearly, Disick wasn’t entirely serious when he made the jab at Kardashian, but he was getting a little frustrated earlier when discussing a Halloween party he went to with Khloe Kardashian in October and came under fire for dressing up as a Middle Eastern sheik while Khloe’s costume was of a sexy kitten.
When Kris Jenner asks Disick how the party went, he replies, “It was nice, we all got dressed up, I think a lot of people felt that my costume was a little racy. The funny thing is, not that many people were upset with me, but Khloe posted a picture of me and Chris [Reda] and her on Instagram and referenced to it as ‘Sheik p*ssy’ because I was a sheik and she was a pussy cat.”
Disick notes that fans angrily commented on her photo, but only had nice things to say when he uploaded it to his own account. “I posted a picture of my sheik outfit and people loved it,” Disick says, adding, “So it was so weird to me.” Kourtney then offers that people may not have been as offended when Disick posted the photo because “people expect you to say obnoxious, crazy things. So you could say literally whatever you wanted.”
Pointing at a few objects on the table obscuring their view of each other, Disick fires back, “I want to get one of these in every room of our house so I don’t have to look at your face when I’m talking to you.” Watch the deleted scene below, and tell us what you think.


0 comments: