Apr 4, 2015

Little Girl Rants About Why Kim Kardashian Should NOT Be Dad’s Celebrity Crush (VIDEO)

One little girl was NOT happy to hear her dad’s celebrity crush is Kim Kardashian, and she’s letting him (and the world) know why in a clip that’s gone viral. Watch the video below, and tell us what you think!
In the footage, posted by her father, the girl explains her disgust with his affection for Kardashian. “I don’t agree with my father, because if I were a man I would NOT pick Kim Kardashian to be my celebrity crush. You wanna know why? I’ll tell you why. The only reason that she’s famous is because of her plastic surgery, and excuse me, every single photo shoot you go to, you don’t got clothes on! Why you famous for that?”
She’s hardly finished. “Why you have a life on this world and Earth, I don’t think you should be showing your parts to people, because that is just personal, OK?” says the opinionated daughter, who then takes it to the next level. “If Barack Obama knows who you are, which I’m pretty sure he does, he should make you illegal,” the girl says of Kardashian. “It is not legal to show yourself off to people.”
While the girl’s understanding of the law seems to be a bit off, it’s pretty entertaining, as is the moment when her dad jokingly refers to Kardashian as “babe,” which does NOT go over well with his daughter. Watch the video below!


0 comments: