May 20, 2015

Kim Kardashian: I Made First Move On Kanye West Six Months After Kris Humphries Split — WATCH VIDEO

Kim Kardashian says she waited six months to make the first move on Kanye West in the wake of her split from Kris Humphries. And it only took that long because West didn’t reach out to her first. Watch below.
Kardashian recounts how she and West got together after years of friendship in a new interview with“Access Hollywood,” in which she admits she was “always attracted to him.” “When I first met him, we worked on a project together and there was definitely a spark, but we were in other relationships and we kept our distance,” recalls the reality star, who says they “stayed in touch here and there,” but timing proved to be an issue.
“And then, I think it was six months after I was newly single in like 2012, I was like why not? Like, what am I waiting for?” remembers Kardashian. “I called him because I’m sure it was really hurtful that I got married and, even though it’s not like we communicated all the time, I knew what he was thinking. So I thought he was going to call me as soon as he knew that I was single again.”
But West never rang, so Kardashian decided to be the one doing the pursuing. “I called him and I said, ‘Hello? I thought you were at least going to call me and ‘I told you so,’ something?’ And then he invited me to a fashion show of his in Paris and I went, and then the magic happened.” Still, Kardashian confesses she had to convince the rapper that she was really, finally “ready” for a relationship with him.
Now three years later, Kardashian and West will celebrate their first wedding anniversary in just a few days. Looking back, she admits to being nervous about moving on to a new romance so soon after her messy Humphries breakup following just 72 days of marriage, but says she thought, “Screw it. Like, this is probably what I’ve been waiting for, it’s been in front of my face.”
So far, despite what the tabloids want readers to believe, that’s proven to be true. Check out Kardashian’s full comments about West, including how she really feels about his controversial rants, in the video below.

0 comments: