Oct 8, 2015

Selena Gomez: “HollywoodLife Is The Worst”

Selena Gomez slams HollywoodLife in her new Billboard cover story, blasting the webloid with the ultimate diss.
“HollywoodLife is the worst,” Gomez declares. And Extreme Entertainment couldn’t agree more. We’ve regularly documented how the fabrication factory makes up stories, twists the truth, and sensationalizes the most benign things.
And, of course, this isn’t the first time Gomez has called out the despicable site. It was just over a year ago that Gomez told her millions of followers on Instagram, “HollywoodLife is never true. Ever.” Gomez’s latest spot-on comment comes as she discusses the way some lesser outlets have treated her.
“It’s so disappointing that I’ve become a tabloid story. It took away everything I loved about this business,” she tells Billboard. Though she doesn’t name names, Gomez gives props to fellow stars who have taken back their identity. “There’s not an ounce of me that doesn’t think that whatever they’re doing is right,” she says.
And while she’s tired of being associated with ex-boyfriend Justin Bieber, she has nothing but nice things to say about him. “I’m proud of him. This is what I always saw in him, why I always believed in him,” she shares. Asked if they’re currently in touch, Gomez says, “We’re on good terms, but no.”
As Extreme Entertainment previously reported, Gomez also opens up to the magazine about disappearing from the spotlight as she underwent chemotherapy for lupus, an experience that was as challenging emotionally as it was physically. “I felt like I’d lost everything,” she says. “Just because it’s not plastered everywhere doesn’t mean I didn’t have my rock bottom. I’ve had my moments, and it’s almost unsafe for me to even talk about them, because I’ll be taken advantage of.”
Gomez is clear, though. “I’ve never had a problem with drinking,” she says, confirming what Extreme Entertainment has repeatedly reported in the wake of false tabloid stories. HollywoodLife was one of the outlets to spread those wrong claims. But remember: As Gomez says, they’re the “worst.”

0 comments: