Jan 13, 2016

Khloe Kardashian On “GMA” Video: Lamar Odom And I Are Still “Soulmates”

Khloe Kardashian said on Wednesday’s “Good Morning America” that she still believes she and Lamar Odom are “soulmates.” Watch below.
As Extreme Entertainment reported, Kardashian was slated to appear on the ABC morning program to promote her new FYI series, “Kocktails with Khloe.” She almost didn’t make the live taping, though, after an emergency landing on her flight from Los Angeles Tuesday night left her temporarily stranded in Las Vegas. Kardashian was able to make it to New York first thing Wednesday morning, and discussed her situation with Odom in the “GMA” interview.
“I do believe that we’re soulmates, but that’s not even where my head is even at now. I’m more from a friend standpoint now,” Kardashian said of her relationship with Odom as he continues his recovery from October’s near-fatal drug overdose.. “I genuinely love him and genuinely want him to be healthy and happy like I would with any of my family members or loved ones.”
Kardashian noted, “Things change and life gets in the way and that’s okay. It’s about his health and my happiness… and right now those are two individual things.” As for Odom’s medical status, the reality star said, “He’s doing great. But it’s a long journey. It’s something he’s working really hard on. We take every day as it comes.”
Kardashian admitted, however, that she doesn’t know if her estranged husband will be able to stay clean, given his addiction issues. “I hope so. I don’t know,” she said, adding, “I’ve planned and planned for years and it never went the way I wanted, so I’m just doing it one day at a time and I’m happy living it that way.” Check out the full interview below.


0 comments: