Aug 17, 2016

Simone Biles, Zac Efron “Today” Show Video: Watch Olympian, Actor Meet!

Simone Biles’ surprise visit from Zac Efron at the Olympics aired on Wednesday’s “Today” show. Watch below!
In the lead-up to the 2016 games, 19-year-old Biles made no secret of her affections for the hunky actor. Then, in a role-reversal, Efron became a fan of the acclaimed gymnast, and they’ve spent the last few weeks interacting on Twitter. But thanks to Hoda Kotb, they finally met in Rio on Tuesday.
Biles warned, “If you bring him out, I think I’m gonna pass out.” Thankfully, there wasn’t a medical emergency. But when Efron stepped into the room where she and the rest of the “Final Five” of the Team USA gymnastics squad was waiting, they were so excited, that even he seemed taken aback.
“Is this real life?” Biles asked as she hugged Efron. “Oh my gosh, stop!” The gold medalist went on to admit she was “shaking,” and let out a scream of excitement. She also adorably assured the star that she’s “not crazy,” though at one point she did dramatically fall down on the floor.
Efron also appeared live on “Today” on Wednesday morning to discuss the special meeting, telling Kotb and Matt Lauer, “Their story blew my minds. When I found out Simone and the team was fans, I was like, ‘What kind of guy am I if I don’t show up?'” Check out the video below!

0 comments: