Sep 12, 2016

Miley Cyrus Refuses To Walk Red Carpet Ever Again

Miley Cyrus admits in a new interview she refuses to walk on a red carpet ever again, a decision which stems from her problems with both fame and show business.
“[A year ago] I had to do the [A Very Murray Christmas] premiere, and I will never do a red carpet again,” Cyrus reveals in her cover story for the October issue of Elle. “Why, when people are starving, am I on a carpet that’s red? Because I’m ‘important’? Because I’m ‘famous’? That’s not how I roll. It’s like a skit – it’s like Zoolander.”
The singer goes on to admit she sometimes feels ashamed about her success when there are so many less fortunate people around the world. “For a long time, I couldn’t sleep because I just felt so guilty,” reveals Cyrus. “I was covered in rashes because I was so stressed. Even today, I dropped my water on my hike and felt like such an asshole.” She adds, “There are children being sold into sex slavery; how can I go on a hike right now?”
Cyrus’s Elle cover story, in which she also talks about her upcoming gigs on “The Voice,” Woody Allen’s new Amazon series, her relationship with Liam Hemsworth, and much more, hits newsstands on September 20.

0 comments: