Nov 18, 2011

Katy Perry Will Take Time Off To "Work On Her Family"

Katy Perry Will Take Time Off To "Work On Her Family":

I’m not sure what this means: I can think of several interpretations ;) .Katy Perry revealed that once she’s done with her California Dreams tour next week, she’s taking some time off to spend time with husbandRussell Brand. Maybe she’ll think about having her first child? Here’s what she’s said about that:
“I would love to have children. I think that’s one of the reasons you get married. Especially to the person that you marry. You think, that person is going to be a good partner, a good parent. But I’m not sure it’s yet. We’ll see, ya know.”
Well, even if Katy just took some time off to spend with Russell, that would be great. They haven’t been married that long and work has kept them apart plenty: they should just enjoy some time together being married!

0 comments: