Jun 13, 2013

Paris Hilton Talks “Bling Ring” Members: “They Better Never See Me”

Paris Hilton says she was scarred after the “Bling Ring” gang burglarized her home multiple times back in 2008 and 2009.
The heiress tells The Daily Beast in a new interview, “They completely violated me. Every time I come home, I’m scared someone might be in there.”
“The fact that they tried to steal my dog, were laying in my bed, and chilling in my house while I was gone makes me sick,” Hilton shares.
The star goes on to warn that the individuals who perpetrated the crimes “better never see me.”
As for the celebrity culture that seems to have motivated the Burglar Bunch, Hilton says, “I think it’s just out of control. It’s crazy to see. When I was a little girl growing up, I didn’t care about celebrities.”
“I just cared about animals and wanted to be a veterinarian. Nowadays, kids are obsessed with becoming famous,” offers the “Simple Life” alum.
Hilton further adds, “I’d be afraid to raise my daughters in this town [Los Angeles] the way it is.”
What do you think of Hilton’s comments on the “Bling Ring “burglaries?

0 comments: