Dec 7, 2013

Evelyn Lozada Reveals Baby Daddy: Los Angeles Dodgers Player Carl Crawford

Evelyn Lozada has revealed that Los Angeles Dodgers player Carl Crawford is her baby daddy.
The “Basketball Wives” star and TV personality confirms the rumor in an upcoming interview with “omg! Insider.”
Lozada’s brief marriage to former NFL star Chad Johnson imploded last year in the wake of domestic violence.
She says that she’d consider tying the knot again.
“I definitely would get married again,” she says in the interview. “I still believe in love… I’m not one of those people that’s like ‘we need to get engaged, we need to get married.’ No, absolutely not.”
The reality star adds, “I feel like that’s going to come, just like with the baby, let it come. I’m not forcing anything, so if it happens, it happens.”
Lozada has an adult daughter from a previous relationship.

0 comments: