Oct 2, 2014

Lena Dunham: I Won’t Get Married Until My Gay Sister Can (AUDIO)

Lena Dunham calls Jack Antonoff her “life partner,” but says they unfortunately won’t be walking down the aisle in the near future.
AUDIO BELOW
“We’re not against marriage but I want to wait until it’s something — my sister’s gay and it just doesn’t feel good to me to do something that she can’t do,” says Dunham.
The “Girls” creator notes, “She can do it in some places but not all places, so who cares?”
Dunham goes on to explain on “The Howard Stern Show” how her relationship with Antonoff works, sharing how they try not to go more than two weeks without seeing each other.
“I feel the more I’m alone, the more I turn into this like rageful, hardened-shell of a woman,” the actress-writer tells the shock jock.
She continues, “I’m never like, ‘I wanna go out and f*ck little boys.’ I’m like, ‘I wanna stayin and re-read Madame Bovary and never speak to anyone again.’”
“My boyfriend is definitely the person who prevents me from doing that,” adds Dunham.
Listen to the audio below.

0 comments: