Feb 18, 2015

Kendall Jenner Looks Like Victoria Beckham

Fashion model Kendall Jenner looks just like fashion designer Victoria Beckham.

Kendall, 19, is currently strutting her stuff at NewYork Fashion Week.

But the team at Extreme Entertainment thinks she looks very like 40-year-old fashion designer Victoria Beckham.

Despite their 21-year age gap the pair both share very similar feature to one another with the same dark eyes , nose and mouth shapes too.

Today, Kendall and her friend, Gigi Hadid, took to the runway for the Michael Kors Fall 2015 Collection show with the pair looking like a pair of veteran models as they strutted their stuff wearing dark blue dresses with fur trims.

Gigi, 19, whose mother is Real Housewives Of Beverly Hills star, Yolanda Foster, seemed perfectly at ease on the catwalk too.

The pair were also joined by Victoria’s Secret Angel Karlie Kloss at the prestigious show in the Big Apple.

Meanwhile, Victoria Beckham debuted her new collection at NY Fashion Week on Sunday with her entire family on hand to support her including her daughter Harper who sat on David Beckham’s lap watching proudly at stand-out AW15 collection.

And although the former Spice Girls performer has had no formal training as a designer her fashion line is being very well received by the critics

In a recent interview with the New York Times she described her design process: “When I’m starting work on the collection, I just sit with my team and talk to them about what I like, what I find inspiring, what I’m desiring, what I want to wear, what I haven’t done before. 

“We have fit models we work with, and we’ll either work the fit model or we’ll drape on a stand. I can draw, but badly. I think that’s okay. No one’s expecting me to do it the normal way.

“And that’s a good thing. But I do sometimes take all my clothes off and drape on myself. It’s just a bit more pleasant for everybody if we do it on models.”

While it would certainly be interesting to see if you ever got Kendall Jenner to model for her.
What do you think … do Kendall Jenner and Victoria Beckham look like one another?


Screen Shot 2015-02-18 at 3.44.17 PM



0 comments: