Feb 19, 2015

Diane Kruger Without Makeup — See The Pic!

Diane Kruger does no makeup well!

The star proved she’s still got it when she took to Instagram this week to show off her 38-year-old face sans makeup!

“I don’t know why I still look like a teenager sometimes #sky, #nomakeup and #thegoodolddays,” Kruger captioned the cute candid.

And how does a woman who is nearly 40-year-old manage to mantain such a youthful appearance?!

She told In Style last year that the secret is “Sunscreen,” revealing, “I started getting brown spots when I first moved to L.A., and coming from Europe I wasn’t so accustomed to the sun. Now I wear SPF 50 or 60, even when it rains.”

Admitting she “wasnt blessed with great skin,” the actress says, “I used to have rosacea and had to quit smoking to get rid of it,” she said. “I still struggle with undereye circles. It’s all about discipline and finding products that are right for you.”

“I’ve noticed my skin looks better when I don’t drink, so I stopped for six weeks before the Cannes Film Festival,” she explained. “It did me wonders. I slept better than ever. It kind of sucked, though, because I enjoy a glass of wine.”

0 comments: