Feb 19, 2015

Ansel Elgort Insists He’s Not A Player

Ansel Elgort lost his virginity at the tender age of 14, and the actor admits he had “no clue what I was doing.”

During an interview with Elle magazine, the Fault in Our Stars actor reveals, “I was 14. I had no clue what I was doing, and neither did the girl. I didn’t even make the lighting good. That’d be one thing I’d do differently. It was, like, fluorescent, bright bedroom light, like, over the covers.”

And then referring to his longtime girlfriend, Violetta Komyshan, Elgort gushes, “It’s no one famous. To be honest, I don’t mind talking about my experiences in life, but details aren’t for everyone. But if you can find a girl who you can go to an EDM concert with, have a conversation with, who will sit on the couch and watch you play GTA for three hours — and then you go to bed and have amazing sex? That should be your girlfriend.”

“I think I could say this: If you like someone and the sex is really good and you enjoy spending time together, why wouldn’t you make that person your girlfriend? Why go around dating random girls and having terrible sex when you can be with someone you really like?,” Ansel says of his non-player status, despite the fact he’s earned Hollywood fame.

0 comments: