Feb 24, 2015

Iggy Azalea: Here’s What REALLY Happened With Papa John’s! (VIDEO)

Iggy Azalea visited “On Air with Ryan Seacrest” on Tuesday, where she gave a hilarious telling of the infamous Papa John’s delivery scandal and opened up about her relationship with boyfriend Nick Young. Watch the video below!
As Extreme Entertainment previously reported, Azalea was incensed when a Papa John’s delivery person allegedly gave out her personal phone number, leading the rapper to rant on Twitter about the invasion of privacy. She gave Seacrest a recap of what happened, including an amusing impersonation of the employee who messed up her life:
They got a new delivery boy who is a bit younger, he’s maybe 18. He came to my house to deliver the pizza and he was like, ‘Whose Ferrari is that?! Oh my God!’ I was like, ‘Well it’s mine. Here’s your tip, thanks for the pizza, bye!’ He was like, ‘Wait! Wait! Oh my God it’s you, isn’t it?! Oh my God, it’s Iggy Azalea!’ And I was like, ‘Got to go! I’m home by myself and I just want these cheese sticks. That’s all I’m here for.’ So I was a little concerned, but I didn’t complain. I didn’t want to be rude to the boy, he was a young guy.
But the next day, Azalea started getting calls and texts from strangers, and she realized what had happened. Various friends and family of the delivery guy had begun to harass her. Papa John’s told Azalea the offending delivery guy had been placed on “permanent leave.” And Azalea says the company itself has “been really cool” about the situation, although she’s frustrated with the overall threats to privacy.
Azalea also talked about what it’s been like to date Young, including the time she traveled to China just to have a date with him. She also revealed that she’s at work on her second album, talked about her Jennifer Hudson collaboration “Trouble,” and talked about the proper way for a man to ask out a woman. Watch the video clips and listen to the full interview below, and tell us what you think.

0 comments: