Mar 23, 2015

Vin Diesel Names Newborn Daughter Pauline After Paul Walker (VIDEO)

Vin Diesel has named his newborn daughter Pauline after Paul Walker. The actor revealed the touching news in a segment on Monday’s “Today Show.” Watch the video below.
As Extreme Entertainment reported, Diesel and girlfriend Paloma Jimenez welcomed their third child earlier this month. The baby girl joins 4-year-old son Vincent and 6-year-old daughter Hania. But while Diesel previously shared a precious photo of his little one, he remained mum on the child’s name. Until now.
“I named her Pauline,” Diesel told Natalie Morales. “There’s no other person I was thinking about as I was cutting this umbilical cord. I knew he was there, and it felt like a way to keep his memory a part of my family and a part of my world.”
Walker, of course, tragically died in a fatal car crash in 2013 during a hiatus from filmingFurious 7. No one in the cast took the news harder than Diesel, who long considered Walker his brother. Last week, at an advance screening of the movie, which was completed with the help of Walker’s real brothers stepping into his role, Diesel became emotional when talking about Walker’s legacy. “I lost my best friend. I lost my brother,” he told the crowd.
“Please from my heart, know that we made this movie from our hearts,” Diesel went on. “And know that this is our gift to you and more importantly, it’s for my brother there.” Now the star is paying tribute to Walker not just through the film, which opens on April 3, but through his own flesh and blood. Check out the moving video below, and tell us what you think.

Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

0 comments: