Jun 5, 2016

‘Keeping Up With The Kardashians’ Recap: Khloe, Kendall And Kylie Wear Disguises To Be “Normal”

Khloe Kardashian and her sisters Kendall and Kylie Jenner wore disguises on Sunday’s “Keeping Up With The Kardashians” so that they could go out in public and feel “normal.” Get the full recap below!
Early in the episode, Kris and Kendall were enjoying the sites during a vacation in Rome when a group of photographers spotted them. Kendall got very upset, and Kris noted in an on-camera confessional, “Everybody handles the paparazzi differently, but Kendall’s the one kid who’s so sensitive towards it. It always brings her down.” The two had to get into their car and leave the area to avoid all of the attention, to which a dejected Kendall said, “That’s really f**ked up and so annoying.”
Back at Kourtney’s house in Los Angeles, Kim and Khloe asked Scott Disick why he didn’t attend Kanye West’s fashion show in New York City. “I felt like I was overstepping my boundaries,” Scott revealed. “I didn’t want to go this show that’s going to be in every publication and stand there like a fu**ing tag-along.” He added, “It’s hard for me.” Khloe felt badly about assuming Scott was a no-show because he was out partying, and said in a confessional, “I never want Scott to feel like we abandoned him.” But later at dinner with the family, Khloe became frustrated because Scott was acting “moody,” resulting in him getting up and leaving the table. “I don’t know where I stand with this family,” Scott told the camera.
Lamar Odom followed Scott to check on him, and the two then began talking about Odom’s overdose. “I was super scared when I came and saw you in the hospital,” Scott told him. “I couldn’t handle it, I left. I was like, ‘I can’t see this man like this.'” Lamar admitted he felt “trapped” in his own body at the time, and was “taking it day by day” to recover. Scott admitted, “I’ve been there. I was in rehab for a while and I didn’t have contact with the world.” Scott then expressed that the “hardest part” of getting sober was “getting rid” of all the old friends who are bad influences. Lamar agreed, but insisted he had to stay clean for Khloe, adding, “I can’t do that to that girl again.”
Later, Khloe complained to Kourtney about Scott’s attitude, saying “This is what I really dislike about Scott… He is the most negative, depressed victim.” She added, “I was like, ‘Scott, I’m gonna punch you in your f*cking jugular because of your depressed, negative energy.” When Kourtney insisted that her ex is truly struggling with sobriety, Khloe didn’t have much sympathy. “He’s not making an effort whatsoever,” she said. Khloe further explained that whenever she speaks to Scott, the only thing he says is: “What can I do to get Kourt back?” She also said in a confessional, “Scott needs to be more accountable… And if you want a relationship with this family, you have to try as well.”
Khloe then visited Scott’s house to tell him that she’s been frustrated with his moodiness, but also to assure him he’s “part of the family.” She told him, “I want you to start hanging out more, and start smiling more and stop being so moody.” Scott understood, and was happy to hear that the family still accepted him, despite no longer being with Kourtney.
Kylie later confided in Khloe that she “can’t remember what it’s like to go out and nobody know who I am,” to which her sister said, “Trust me, you’re going to hate it.” But Khloe admitted that she hasn’t “been to a mall in years” and misses the experience of walking around a food court. She then told Kylie that she knows a guy who creates prosthetic makeup for films, and that they both could wear disguises to go out in public without being recognized. Kylie suggested they take a “Hollywood tour” and act like Los Angeles tourists. The girls invited Kendall, telling her, “You will look completely different. There’s no way someone will know who you are.”
The three girls then went to get their makeup done, with Khloe getting a face mold to become an old southern woman named Dolores, while Kendall got made up into a pregnant redhead, and Kylie got a fake nose and glasses. “The only way that Kendall and Kylie will get to really know what it’s like to live a normal life and go unnoticed is if they fully transform into somebody else,” Khloe said in a confessional. While getting their makeup done, Kourtney asked Kylie, “What do you feel like you missed out on?” to which she responded, “I missed out on being normal. I missed out on being able to get out of the car and feel like no one is staring at me.” Kendall noted in a confessional, “I realize that it is kind of crazy that we have to go through all of this just to go out and be normal, but it’s worth it I think.”
The three sisters then set out in their disguises and hit the town. They first stopped into a Subway sandwich shop where they ordered food without being noticed. Next, they boarded the “Hollywood Tour” vehicle, during which the tour guide brought up Kim’s name, and Khloe joked while in character, “I don’t want to talk about those Kartrashians!” The girls then ditched the tour after some fans in a nearby car recognized them, and made a run for the Beverly Hills Hotel while being chased by paparazzi. Following their day of anonymity, Kim told her sisters, “I think you have to accept the fact that the paparazzi aren’t going anywhere.”

0 comments: