Jun 1, 2016

Khloe Kardashian Slams Scott Disick On “Keeping Up With The Kardashians”

Khloe Kardashian slams Scott Disick on this Sunday’s “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” even saying she wants to “punch” him. Watch the video below.
In a preview for the new episode “Keeping up with the Kardashians,” Khloe doesn’t hold back when complaining to Kourtney Kardashian about her baby daddy’s attitude. In the scene, which was filmed back in February, Khloe announces, “This is what I really dislike about Scott… He is the most negative, depressed victim.”
“He acts like he tries so hard to play it straight for even a month,” Khloe continues. “But he comes and plays this victim. ‘I lost my family. You guys gave up on me.’ How are you trying?! I was like, ‘Scott, I’m gonna punch you in your f*cking jugular because of your depressed, negative energy.”
When Kourtney says that her ex is truly struggling, Khloe finds it hard to have sympathy. “He’s not making an effort whatsoever to come to mom’s with a little smirk on his face,” she tells her sister. Kourtney notes, “He said, ‘I lost my whole family, I don’t have any siblings.’ I go, ‘You do! You have all my family members! They just get frustrated with you.”
Khloe goes on to reveal that Disick isn’t receptive when she reaches out to him, and they just have the same conversations over and over. “What can I do to get Kourt back?” she asks, mocking his voice. “I go, ‘Scott, you’re not trying at all.”
She further says in a confessional, “I totally get that Kourtney and Scott’s relationship is a work in progress. But Scott needs to be more accountable. He tends to shift the blame all the time. And if you want a relationship with us, and you want a relationship with this family, you have to try as well.”
Interestingly, the whole family, including both Khloe and Kourtney, went out just last week to celebrate Disick’s birthday. Check out the “KUWTK” teaser clip below.


0 comments: