Jun 1, 2016

Stacey Dash: I Shot My Rapist

Stacey Dash confesses to shooting at her rapist, but actually missing him, in a shocking new interview.
Opening up about her past for a People magazine feature, the Clueless star reveals she was in abusive relationship 25 years ago. And after they split, the man, who is not named, allegedly stalked her. Dash went on to have a child with another guy, but both mom and baby’s lives ended up being threatened by her ex.
With her son sleeping in his crib, the man allegedly showed up one day and raped her while brandishing a weapon. Dash now recalls, “He had a gun to my head and I thought, ‘My son is in that crib right there. No, you are not going to do this.’ My son’s life was more important to me than my own.”
Dash says the man then came back another time, but she was prepared with a gun of her own. The actress claims she fired multiple shots, but while she missed, they were enough to get him to leave. “I wanted to kill him,” she admits, “but it scared him away.”
In recent years, Dash has made no secret of her conservative politics, and her past experiences are one reason she aligns herself with Republicans. “A gun saved my life. That’s why my Second Amendment right will not be taken away from me,” she tells People.

0 comments: