Jun 1, 2016

Taylor Swift, Calvin Harris Split – See Fan Reactions

Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris have broken up, and now fans of the former couple are reacting to their split.
As Extreme Entertainment confirmed earlier on Wednesday, the stars have parted ways after 15 months together. We were told that there was no scandal or drama that led to the split. Fans of the singer and the deejay, on the other hand, are experiencing all the feels on social media.
User @sophnorton tweeted, “I actually thought Taylor and Calvin were gonna be the real deal. That’s so sad.” Fan ‏@SarahBanana97 shared, “I wonder who is more upset about Taylor and Calvin breaking up me or Taylor. Probably me.” Hardcore Swift fan @_GuySwiftie13 seemed floored by the news, writing, “If Taylor and Calvin broke up then I guess love isn’t real and I should never try for it again.”
@catrific revealed her plan for dealing with the breakup’s aftermath, tweeting, “oh my god taylor and calvin broke up this is going to be the most emotional album. my body isn’t ready. i need ice cream stat.” A devastated @mirrorsides expressed, “TAYLOR AND CALVIN BROKE UP WTF I SUDDENLY DON’T BELIEVE IN LOVE ANYMORE I AM SO SAD.” And @klarolineepic shared her one-time hopes for the couple, writing, “I WANTED TAYLOR AND CALVIN TO GET MARRIED I HATE Y’ALL.”
Some fans, like @emmascaptn, just could not accept the news. “I don’t believe that Taylor and Calvin broke up. I don’t care what people say,” she tweeted. @maplelatteswft actually pleaded with the couple, posting, “taylor and calvin [are] my parents pls dont spilt up mom, dad @CalvinHarris @taylorswift13” And user ‏@arobinson192 echoed the sentiments of many fans by writing, “I feel bad about Taylor and Calvin, but I’m so excited for the song she’s about to drop now.”
Swift and Harris themselves have not publicly commented on the breakup. 

0 comments: