Sep 27, 2013

Teresa Giudice Finds Out About Possible Sentence From Magazines(Video)

If you were slapped with 39 counts of fraud and lying to the IRS, you would probably get information on your possible sentence from your lawyer or even from court documents.
But that’s not how Teresa and Joe Giudice get their news.
In a preview of Sunday’s Watch What Happens Live, Teresa revealed that she found out about her possible 50 year prison sentence by “reading the magazines.”

And, Joe admitted, he thought the possible punishment was actually 100 years in prison.
Teresa does get teary eyed when she talks to Andy Cohen about her family,  “I can’t fall apart, Andy,” Teresa says. “I have my daughters. I mean, they mean the world to me.  “You know, maybe out of all of this…I don’t know…You go through things in life, I don’t know why…I’m asking, ‘Why is this happening to me?’ Maybe something my daughters can learn from this is my mom was really strong through this and she was there for us.”
The interview airs Sunday, September 29 at 8 p.m. on Bravo.


0 comments: