Dec 16, 2013

Shane West: 'Da Man' Magazine Feature December/January 2014

Shane West suits up for a feature in Da Man magazine’s December/January 2014 issue, out on newsstands now!

Here’s what the 35-year-old actor had to share with the mag:

On the end of his show Nikita: “Very bittersweet. It was an action-packed and stressful, yet exhilarating four-year ride. It will be sad to leave Toronto after so many wonderful memories, but it is also exciting to be moving on to a new chapter in my life and career.”

On how he picks his roles: “Well, I tend to go for roles that are a little different and a little off-kilter while still being accessible. It’s always been a thrill for me to sit down with a new script and immerse myself into the role. The downtime spent creating and crafting a character before the start of shooting is always rewarding.”

On how he has fun: “I’m always keeping myself busy. That’s the key to a good and healthy mind. I write, read, spend time in the gym, and enjoy watching movies with friends—I have a ridiculously huge DVD collection.”

0 comments: