Mar 17, 2015

Amber Rose On Khloe Kardashian Feud: “I Don’t Hate Her” (VIDEO)

Amber Rose is opening up about her nasty feud with Khloe Kardashian, admitting she doesn’t “hate” the reality star, even though the two women bashed each other on Twitter last month. Rose even tells “Entertainment Tonight” she would be willing to patch things up with Kardashian. Watch the video below.
“I could have totally minded my business when it came to her sister [Kylie Jenner], but me being a dancer at such a young age, dealing with older men gave me the humility and knowledge to speak on such a subject,” explains Rose.
The model ignited the war of words in February when, during an interview with “The Breakfast Club” radio show, Rose said that Tyga, 25, should be “ashamed” of himself for dating 17-year-old Jenner. Rose also called the teenage E! star a “baby.” Kardashian didn’t appreciate Rose’s comments and slammed her in a series of tweets referencing the model’s past as a stripper.
“I can understand why it came across the wrong way to her,” Rose tells “ET,” adding, “But that’s a phone call she could have had with me.” Surprisingly, Rose admits that she is open to a reconciliation with Kardashian, but does take one last jab at the famous family.
“[Khloe] didn’t have to tweet 11 times and try to humiliate me when, the only reason why these girls have careers is because their older sister had a little fun on tape,” says Rose, referring to Kim Kardashian’s sex tape. Rose adds, “Let’s be realistic.” Watch the video below of Rose’s new interview, and tell us what you think.

0 comments: