Mar 16, 2015

Hilary Duff Shares Sexy Bikini Selfie To Prove Moms Can Take Sexy Bikini Selfies

Hilary Duff is taking a stand for sexy moms who want to take bikini selfies in bathrooms. On Sunday, the actress posted an Instagram picture of herself in a skimpy swimsuit. She wrote, “Hey #moms #westillgotit #loveyourbod.” Indeed.
The star is vacationing with her young son,Luca, and earlier in the day she shared a picture of them on the beach (see below), captioning it, “Never knew love before.” Last month, Duff filed for divorce from Luca’s father, Mike Comrie, whom she married in 2010.
In a recent cover interview withCosmopolitan, Duff opened up about her marriage and its demise. “Mike and I were very in love when we met,” she told the outlet. “We both really wanted to get married. I’d been working since the age of 11 or 12, so making that choice at a young age seemed right for me. Maybe it wasn’t, but we spent the majority of our time together really happy.”
Duff explained, “It wasn’t working well enough to stay together.” She added, “There was still a lot of love involved. It was just a slow set-in of us not being the match that we used to be. I’m lucky for the person he is and I am and how we decided to handle this.” The actress also questioned monogamy as a whole, noting, “I don’t want to sound bitter because I’m definitely not, but I don’t know if people are meant to be together forever.” If Duff keeps posting photos like Sunday’s, she’ll probably find someone new soon.
Hilary Duff Luca
(Instagram)


Hilary Duff Bikini
(Instagram)

0 comments: