Mar 18, 2015

Jennifer Garner Cries While Talking About Mom And Sisters On Today Show (VIDEO)

Jennifer Garner got emotional while talking about her family on Wednesday’s “Today” show. The 42-year-old actress was on to promote her new movie Danny Collins, when Savannah Guthrie switched gears to talk about Garner’s recent photo spread with her mom and sisters forSouthern Living magazine. And that’s when the tears began to flow (video below).
“It makes me cry to see their faces so I won’t look,” says a clearly moved Garner, adding, “There’s just nothing [like] sharing the spotlight or anything else with your sisters and your mom… It’s always fun for me to get my sisters dolled up and my mom.”
For Southern Living’s March issue, Garner was joined by her mom, Patricia, and sisters Melissa and Susannah. “You showed those babies [Carlos Morales’ quadruplets] and Leah Still and I just watched and I can’t even take it,” the actress continues, referencing an earlier segment on “Today” about Morales’ wife dying during childbirth and football star Devon Still’s four-year-old daughter being diagnosed with cancer last year. “‘Today’ show is too tough for me,” the actress says wiping away tears.
It’s no surprise that Garner got teary-eyed talking about her family. The actress, who is very close with her mom and sisters, told Southern Living, “Being the middle sister of these three girls is the relationship that defines me more than anything else.” Watch Garner’s “Today” interview, and tell us what you think.


Visit NBCNews.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

0 comments: