Mar 18, 2015

Justin Bieber Says He Was A “Jerk” After Fame “Went To My Head,” Disguises Himself To Prank Ellen Audience (VIDEO)

Justin Bieber disguised himself as a heavy-set, bearded security guard to prank audience members at “The Ellen DeGeneres Show.” The hilarious footage airs on Wednesday’s episode, along with a new sit-down interview in which the superstar opens up about the emotional speech he gave at his Comedy Central roast. Check out the videos below!
Standing guard at the studio’s metal detectors, Bieber randomly chose strangers to mess with, making them do sobriety tests and confiscating snacks. He even creepily hit on one girl, offering to be her boyfriend. The best part, however, may have been the audience members watching the footage back and now realizing just who it was giving them a hard time.
Speaking about last weekend’s roast for the first time, Bieber exclaimed, “What a birthday present!” DeGeneres asked the singer about the poignant speech he gave at the end of the taping, and he shared, “I was just talking about it being a new chapter for me, and basically saying that I’m sorry for the stuff that I’ve done.”
“I’m not searching for people’s approval,” Bieber told DeGeneres. “But I just want people to know that’s not me, and I was doing stuff that wasn’t me. A lot of times we pretend so that we can fit in, and then we end up looking like sh*tbags, and that was kinda me.” DeGeneres pointed out that Bieber became famous when he was only 12 years old, and he admitted, “It went to my head, and I had to let people pull me down for me to see the truth and see how much of a jerk I was being.”
The 21-year-old added, “Now I just want people to know this is me. I’m just a genuine person who has fun, and I just wasn’t trying to be a jerk.” As Extreme Entertainment reported, Bieber’s appearance on Wednesday’s show also included a rather sexual game of “Never Have I Ever” with DeGeneres and Madonna. Watch the videos below!


0 comments: