Apr 9, 2015

Kendall Jenner Reveals Her Dream Date, Gushes Over Kim Kardashian’s Style (PICS)

Kendall Jenner dishes on everything from her love life to Kim Kardashian’s style to being “BFFs” with Karl Lagerfeld in Harper’s Bazaar, which features the model on its May 2015 “Beauty Issue” subscriber-only cover. See photos below!
Jenner’s pictures were snapped by Lagerfeld, and the interviewer can’t help but draw a comparison between the shots of the teen coming out of a box and her major breakout year in the fashion world. Reflecting on the past 12 months, Jenner says, “It was really exciting, actually. I remember the Marc Jacobs show, which was my first really big show and my coming out. Before I walked it I didn’t know how everyone would react to me. But no one knew I was doing it.”
The teen admits she “almost started crying” when she found out she scored that big break, and reveals she was also blown away the first time she met Lagerfeld. “I’m really shy when I first meet someone — and to meet him was even worse. He would say something to me and I would just nod. It was like meeting a crush or something — I was mute,” she recalls. “He probably thought I was the biggest weirdo. And then every time we’d see each other, it would just get better and better. Now we’re totally BFFs.”
Indeed, Jenner credits Lagerfeld for teaching her how “to be a better model.” “He makes me feel good when I’m working with him,” she says. The same can be said for her famous modeling buddies, such as Gigi Hadid and Cara Delevingne, whom she’s grown close to through gigs. “I think it’s super important. You have to be around these girls for work, for parties, for events, for shows, especially,” explains Jenner. “It’s good to have a set of girlfriends that you can stand being around. You have to be around these people all the time!”
Jenner describes Delevingne as “absolutely crazy,” and shares, “We balance each other out. I chill her out and she makes me fun.” The teen also has high praise for older sister Kim, telling the magazine how much she “admires” the “Keeping Up with the Kardashian” star’s fashion sense. “It’s insane. She really knows how to work her style with her body. I think she could be a major fashion icon,” says Jenner. She adds, “It’s so fun to be in Paris with her, but I’ll walk out and be like, ‘Oh, my God, I love my outfit,’ and then I’ll see Kim and I’ll be like, ‘My outfit sucks compared to yours!'”
The rising star confesses to Harper’s Bazaar that she’s “too embarrassed” to reveal how many pairs of shoes she owns, instead admitting, “I have a problem — I need to go to rehab for shoe addiction.” And, perhaps in a nod to Kim and Khloe Kardashian’s recent hair color changes, Jenner is asked whether blonde or brown-haired women have more fun. “I’m a brunette and I have a lot of fun,” she replies coyly.
It’s been quite a while since Jenner was accurately linked to someone, but she gives hints as to how a guy might win her heart. The model says she’s attracted to “really beautiful eyes,” prefers roses to chocolate, and her ideal date would involve a “nice dinner” and the outdoors. Jenner explains, “I love, like, being outside at night. I know that sounds really random, but I love being on the beach or anywhere outside at night. I think it’s beautiful and romantic.”
For now, though, Jenner’s biggest love is modeling. “I started this hoping that it would have longevity. I didn’t come into this thinking it’s going to be a fun thing that I’m going to do on the side. It’s something I want to do my whole life. It’s a career, so I needed to be really gentle with it. We had to pick and choose things very specifically,” she says.
And so, Jenner vows to keep being “ambitious.” She tells Harper’s Bazaar, “This past year has changed my life in so many ways. I’ve met so many people, I’ve been to so many places. When you look back at it, it’s pretty crazy. I’d love just continuing that, continuing to grow.” See pictures from Jenner’s Harper’s Bazaar shoot with Lagerfeld below!
Kendall Jenner Karl Lagerfeld Harper's Bazaar Photo
(Karl Lagerfeld/Harper’s Bazaar)


Kendall Jenner Harper's Bazaar 2015
(Karl Lagerfeld/Harper’s Bazaar)

0 comments: