May 18, 2015

Chris Pratt: “Actors Came Up And Blatantly Hit On My Wife In Front Of Me” Before I Became A Star

Chris Pratt remembers a time when Hollywood wasn’t exactly kind to him. In the new issue of GQ, Pratt recalls how early on in his career, his wife Anna Faris was the more popular out of the two, and all eyes were on her, while he was practically invisible. “I’ve had those moments where I was like the guy holding the purse at events and people just looked right through me,” says Pratt, adding, “And, you know, actors came up and blatantly hit on my wife in front of me and didn’t even look at me. I’m like ‘What the f*ck, dude?'” Pratt says he still remembers which actors used to hit on Faris in front of him, and jokingly says he hopes they “f*cking audition forGuardians of the Galaxy,” in which he stars as lead character Peter Quill.
Now, notes Pratt, producers often come up to him and “treat me the same way that they were treating Anna,” and say things like, “‘I always knew…’ I’m like, ‘Is that right? That’s interesting, because you f*cking stared right through me the last time.'” As for rumors whether the star of the upcoming Jurassic World will appear in the much-buzzed about Ghostbusters remake, Pratt simply says it’s all “bullsh*t.”
Pratt  also heaps praises for his wife in the GQ interview. “She achieved enough to hang her hat on for her life,” says Pratt. He continues, “She’s done really amazing things — she’s always gonna be known for really funny and great work, critically acclaimed work and successful stuff.”

0 comments: