May 20, 2015

Kaitlyn Bristowe Regrets Sleeping With Contestant In New Bachelorette Trailer

Kaitlyn Bristowe regretfully confesses that she had sex with a contestant on “The Bachelorette” in a dramatic new trailer for Season 11. “I hate for me to admit it, but we had sex,” Bristowe tells her other suitors. Watch the preview below.
The clips showcased include the sounds of Bristowe getting it on, and features footage of a guy running away naked when they’re caught on camera. “I don’t understand it, it just happened!” she exclaims. “I don’t think I’m a bad person and I’m not ashamed of myself, but I do have other relationships and one of those relationships went too far, too fast and I made a huge mistake.”
Bristow is seen breaking down and weeping, while the rest of the contestants appear angry and upset. “Do you even realize how you’re making us feel?” one of them is heard asking. Another is shown storming off in anger, and one threatens to “f*cking kill” a competitor.
As Gossip Cop reported, the two-part season premiere featured this year’s men meeting both Bristowe and Britt Nilsson, before they voted for Bristowe to be the solo “Bachelorette.” Check out trailer below, and tell us what you think.


0 comments: