May 20, 2015

Rumer Willis And Val Chmerkovskiy Talk Dancing With The Stars Win On Good Morning America (VIDEO)

Rumer Willis and Val Chmerkovskiy were on Wednesday’s “Good Morning America” to talk about winning Season 20 of “Dancing With The Stars.” As Extreme Entertainment reported, Willis and Chmerkovskiy won the Mirror Ball trophy during Tuesday’s finale of the dancing competition show.
“It’s incredible,” said Willis on “GMA” about her win. “I never thought in a million years that I would be capable of doing anything like that, and this whole experience and being able to be partnered with Val has shown me that anyone is capable of doing anything.” Chmerkovskiy, who has previouly made it to the “Dancing With The Stars” finale three times, but won for the first time on Tuesday, said right after meeting Willis, he could see a “sense of gratitude in her eyes.” He continued, “She was just so excited… and genuinely enthusiastic to do the show.”
Willis and Chmerkovskiy were joined on the “GMA” stage with runner-up Riker Lynch and Allison Holker, and third place finisher Noah Galloway and Sharna Burgess. Lynch, who was a favorite among the fans and judges, said he owed the entire experience to Holker. “The whole thing was trying to be traditional but trying to come up with something new the whole time,” said Lynch, adding, “And Allison was so brilliant at that.”
Galloway also praised his partner, and admitted that he didn’t think he was going to last long in the competition. “Dancing is not something I do, so I’m impressed that I even came this far because I thought three weeks at best,” noted Galloway, adding, “And this is proof at how incredible Sharna is as a dancer, a teacher and an artist, because she took me, with my injuries, and the fact that I’ve never danced before, and got us this far. I think it’s amazing that she did that.” Check out the video below to see the “Dancing With The Stars” finalists each perform one more routine, and tell us what you think.

0 comments: