Oct 6, 2015

Cara Delevingne Pushes Paparazzo (VIDEO)

Last month, Cara Delevingne warned that paparazzi were pushing her to get physical, and on Tuesday, it happened. Check out the video below.
As Extreme Entertainment reported, Delevingne has had a series of unfortunate run-ins with photographers over the years, and ranted on Twitter just two weeks ago after an incident in London. “If I wasn’t able to vent to you guys, these situations would probably end in violence,” she told her followers. The model went on theorize, “I think they push me so far cause they want me to be violent.”
While we wouldn’t exactly call this new situation an act of “violence,” Delevingne definitely struck back. The star was heading into the Paris restaurant L’Avenue with Kendall Jenner and St. Vincent when a crowd of photographers blocked the way. She made it through, only to turn around and give one of the paparazzi a shove.
Delevingne exclaimed, “I pushed him!” before running into the building as a few onlookers laughed. She tweeted afterward, “Dear paps, if you are in my way, I have a right to move you.” Thankfully, Delevingne’s participation in Chanel’s Paris Fashion Week show on Tuesday went off without a hitch (see photo above). Watch the paparazzi video below, and tell us what you think.


0 comments: